“The story of Sarah and Hunter and if they can be together is what this whole book is about, pretty much. I loved it from beginning to end. It read like a proper romance should read. I found no mistakes in storyline, flow, or emotion. I was happy, sad, excited, scared, all rolled into one.
That’s the first review for California Homecoming and its a 5 star review! Today is the launch day for this new contemporary romance in my California Romance series! I hope you enjoy it as much as Jaime did. You can get it on Amazon or iTunes.
For the stops marked with an asterisk (*), I’ll be offering the following:
- Grand Prize: A bottle of Santa Cruz Mountain Pinot Noir (a wine served in California Homecoming)(US ONLY in states where wine can be shipped) OR a $25 Amazon gift certificate (winner’s choice) to a randomly drawn commenter during the Virtual Book Tour AND the Virtual Review Tour
- Donation of $20.00 to Fisher House in honor or memory of a service person of the winner’s choice.
- For each tour stop $5 will be donated to Fisher House in honor or memory of a service person of the host’s choice.
Don’t forget to enter the Crimson Romance contest to Win a Year of Romance on a Kindle Fire! The contest runs from June 15 to July 15!
Blog Tour Calendar June 24 – 30
STOP BY & COMMENT ON THESE BLOGS TO WIN!
June 16 – 24: Cheryl Gorman Interview Questions & Excerpt
June 25: Crimson Romance Guest Blog Post
* June 25: Deal Sharing Aunt
* June 27: My World of Dreams: Pictures from My Window
Don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter on the right to get advance notification of events, contests, and sales.